208 Charlotte Bay St, Charlotte Bay NSW 2428
4.4% Return - Waterfront - Direct Wallis Lake Access
Beat the Bank – 4.4% Return – Income from Settlement !
DA Approved Business Premises set in the heart of Pacific Palms at Charlotte Bay, on the banks of Wallis Creek.
Existing Established Business – 3 X 3 X 3 Year Commercial Lease, 4.4% Return, plus Outgoings. (Other options also available)
Wallis Creek provides direct, clear water access out to the pristine waters of Wallis Lake, and out to the blue Pacific Ocean beyond !
* DA Approved Business Premises
* Existing Established Business Tenant
* 3 X 3 X 3 Year Commercial Lease – Other Options Available
* 2 Offices, Meeting Room, Full Bathroom plus Kitchenette
* 4.4% Return, plus Outgoings
* Clear water access to Wallis Lake
* Boat Mooring onto Wallis Creek
* Triple Carport
* 830m2 Flat Level Block – Side Vehicle Access into Backyard
* Subdivision Potential (SCA)
* Creekside Boat Shed
* Adjoining Home on 974m2 also available
This is a rare and brilliant Wallis Lake waterfront opportunity in this idyllic location, under 5 minutes’ drive from Pacific Palms Recreation Club, Blueys Beach shops, Surf Beaches and local Primary School for the astute investor, with immediate income from settlement.
Around 2 hours’ drive from ‘downtown’ Newcastle and approx. 3 hours drive from Sydney’s Northside.
Download your FREE brochure NOW and call David Shaw direct on (02) 6554 0188 for a confidential discussion to arrange an inspection.
Forster Pacific Real Estate, Pacific Palms – Boutique Coastal Property Specialists.
Agent Declares Interest.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 830 m²
- 4 Garage
- DA Approved Business Premises
- Established Business Tenant
- 830m2 Level Waterfront Land
- 3 X 3 X 3 Lease - Other Options Available
- Side Vehicle Access into Backyard
- Creekside Boat Shed - Direct Wallis Lake Access
- Barbecue Area
- Additional Storage
- Bottled Gas
- Room Air Conditioner(s)
- Community Centre
- Bus Service
- Sports Field & Club
- Child Care Centre
- Laundry Area- Internal